Flexibility. Training. Choices.
Whether looking for your first job, supplementing another job or making this your primary employment, WDSRA has what you are looking for. If you are enthusiastic, patient, caring, dedicated and like to enjoy what you do, we want YOU.
Where else can you get paid AND make a difference in someone’s life!
- Choose MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY – day or evening, week days or weekends
- Choose the NUMBER OF HOURS you want to work – as little as 3 hours OR as many as 40 hours per week
- Choose from a VARIETY OF WORK SETTINGS – indoor/outdoor activities, special events, athletics, arts/crafts, one-on-one, larger groups, and more
Who should apply?
- High school & college students – great for those looking for a first time job or simply a summer position
- Students in sports – we can work around any practice schedule
- Teachers & paraprofessionals – great supplement for summer
- Retirees – bring your skills to WDSRA
- Anyone (16+) looking for a great experience!
- Competitive wages
- Training and mentoring
- Referral bonus – refer a friend and receive $100… for each referral! (Applicants share your name either on their application or during their interview. You receive your incentive after they have worked two pay periods.)
THE MOST FUN YOU CAN HAVE WORKING THIS SUMMER!
CHOOSE to work for WDSRA!