Inspiring. Empowering. Life-changing.
Synergy Adaptive Athletics (SAA) is all that and more! Synergy offers individuals with a physical disability or visual impairment sport opportunities (both competitive and recreational) at the level of each individual athlete, while also using everyone’s skills to benefit the program as a whole.
Synergy, a collaborative program of NEDSRA and WDSRA, offers 15 different sports including the most popular Wheelchair Basketball, Boccia, Archery, Swimming, and Track & Field. All programs are designed to help children, teens and adults get the most out of life.
Become a part of the dynamic Synergy Adaptive Athletics team!
Highlights & Benefits
- Work fun and exciting programs.
- Choose programs that match your abilities and interests.
- Design your own schedule.
- Choose how many programs you work.
- WDSRA offers competitive wages and training.
- Everyone, regardless of experience, is encouraged to apply.
Synergy Part-Time Support Staff
Interested in joining the Synergy team? As a part-time support staff you would be responsible for program implementation, supervision and safety of participants & equipment.
- 18 years of age or older
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities
- Possess a valid Illinois Class “D” driver’s license to drive NEDSRA/WDSRA vehicles
- High School Graduate
- First Aid/CPR Certification required or ability to obtain within 3-6 months
- Ability to work daytime, afterschool, evening or weekend hours, depending upon the programs