For adults – ages 18+.
Warm and Welcoming!
Living with a mental illness can lead to loneliness and isolation. But it doesn’t have to. WDSRA’s Drop In Center offers a chance to unwind in a friendly, relaxed, supportive atmosphere. You can enjoy dinner, activities and socializing every Wednesday evening.
NAPERVILLE DROP IN CENTER
Look forward to Wednesdays again! Join us for dinner, activities and social time with peers. For ages 18+. No registration necessary. Just Drop-In.
Benefits & Highlights
- The Drop In Center was created through a partnership with NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) DuPage and are for individuals with a primary disability of mental illness.
- Dinner is provided from 6-7pm followed by activities.
- The program is free to attend.
- Family members are welcome to attend.
- No registration necessary. Just Drop-In.
FAQ & Additional Resources
The Drop In Center welcomes anyone who has a primary diagnosis of mental illness.
Cards, games, movies, baseball games, and art projects are just an example of some of the activities offered.
The first Wednesday of every month is Visiting Artist Night where the activity is led by a local artist.