WDSRA experts are just a phone call away!
We offer our team of industry experts to assist you. If you are developing a story about programs, services, or opportunities available to people with special needs, the WDSRA team is at your disposal. Whether you are looking for an expert source, certified professional, quotes, facts, experiences, or families/individuals for your story, we can help. Please let us know how we can assist you.
Thank you for helping spread the word about the good news WDSRA is doing in the community!
WDSRA is a leader in the field of special recreation:
- WDSRA has a 40+ year track record as leaders in the field with innovative programming.
- Our staff is professionally trained, dedicated and committed to the advancement of the special recreation field.
- WDSRA staff holds degrees in many related fields.
- Staff credentials include the following certifications: Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist, Certified Parks and Recreation, Crisis Prevention Institute certified, etc.
- In addition, many of our staff are certified in CPR, First Aid, and Crisis Prevention Institute trained.
- Staff members are affiliated with dozens of professional and community organizations.