Fun. Exciting. Significant.
That’s what volunteering with WDSRA is all about! While enjoying the social and recreational aspects of every program or event, our participants are getting to engage with you and the community around them. While lending a hand in the office or on the court, you are contributing to the success of each individual we serve.
Volunteers are vital to WDSRA. Your support helps keep program fees affordable, allows us to offer close staffing ratios and one-on-one instruction. It also help us to increase our programming capacity and deliver the high quality programs our families expect.
THANK YOU for making a difference today!
Volunteer Opportunity Examples
We are always looking for volunteers! WDSRA offers a variety of ways to volunteer to meet every need:
- Program support – volunteer in a seasonal program
- Talent based – bring your talents to a variety of programs
- One-time – select one particular day/time to volunteer
- Special events – be a part of a WDSRA one-time event
- Lend a hand – assist with a variety of projects
- Volunteer for fundraising – volunteer on our behalf (link to service club page)
- Experience based – we can help you gain experience in a variety of fields
Benefits & Highlights
- Work fun and exciting programs – choose an opportunity to match your abilities and interests.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule – choose how often you want to volunteer.
- Volunteer with family, friends, business or co-workers.
- Volunteer as an individual or with a group.
FAQ & Additional Resources
Volunteers must be 14 years of age or older. If under the age of fourteen, you can volunteer with an adult 18 years old or older.
To start the process, simply apply online at the link above.
Once you have filled out the Volunteer Request Form, you will receive an automated email response confirming we have received your online submission. Upon approval of your request form, you will receive a phone call or e-mail with further instructions.
Volunteer Request Forms are accepted year round. WDSRA will retain your Volunteer Request form on file until a position requiring your preferences and qualifications is available.
All volunteers are required to go through a New Volunteer Orientation (approximately 1 hour).